In an aesthetic consultation, you will receive an assessment on the condition of your mouth and teeth and a plan for necessary measures.
- Basic dental care
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Aesthetic dental care
- Ceramic fillings and crowns
Happy to be of service
- Patients with dental fear
- The elderly
- Children and youth
- Special needs
- Hyvinkää, Torikatu
“I have lived in Finland since I was five years old and I graduated as Licentiate of Dentistry from the University of Oulu. I provide a wide range of dental care services. In my clinical work, I use a lot of new digital technologies.
– Prosthodontics including ceramic crowns, veneers, removable prostheses and bridges made with traditional methods or digital 3D technology.
– Surgery: routine and demanding surgical tooth extractions and root apex resections.
– Aesthetic dental care and orthodontics where misaligned teeth and slight malocclusions are fixed with unnoticeable Invisalign orthodontic aligners.
My maternal language is Finnish but I speak fluent English also. “