As an S-Group Co-op member, you can also receive Bonus for the services and home care products sold by Oral when you pay for them at our clinic in connection with your visit. Check below to see which purchases accumulate Bonus and which do not.
Bonus paid for purchases made by households
- You can receive Bonus for all services and home care products sold by Oral Hammaslääkärit when you make the payment in connection with your appointment at our clinic and present your personal S-Etukortti card at the checkout. You can get Bonus when you pay in cash or by using a debit or credit card, or Oral Hammaslääkärit financing.
- You will also receive Bonus with your S-Etukortti card when you purchase an Oral Hammaslääkärit gift card at one of our clinics (therefore, when paying with an Oral gift card, you will not receive any Bonus).
- Bonus is also paid for the deductible which is not covered by your employer, company, sickness fund, insurance fund or service voucher if you pay the deductible in connection with your appointment and present your S-Etukortti card before making the payment.
Bonus is not paid for the following purchases
- Purchases made by Epassi, Edenred or Smartum employee benefits. However, if you pay part of the purchase yourself, bonus is paid for the deductible when you present your S-Etukortti card before making the payment.
- Services and products that are paid by invoice.
- Purchases made for the purposes of business or self-employment. This also includes purchases for which the Co-op member receives compensation from their employer, company, sickness fund and/or insurance fund.
- In addition, partial payments do not accrue any Bonus if the Co-op member’s purchase is fully or partly made by their employer, company, sickness fund and/or insurance fund.
The Bonus accumulates according to the Bonus table used by your co-op. You can find more information about the Bonus tables of the different co-ops and about how the Bonus accumulates at https://www.s-kanava.fi/bonus/ (in Finnish).