Invisalign uses transparent, removable aligners that offer a comfortable, nearly invisible way to straighten your teeth.
The Invisalign treatment method is based on custom-made, transparent plastic aligners that are easy to remove for eating or brushing your teeth, for example.
Invisalign is effective, aesthetic and comfortable.
When fitted, the aligners are virtually invisible in the mouth.
We offer two different Invisalign methods:
Invisalign Go, which is suitable for aesthetic treatment of the front teeth, and Invisalign Comprehensive Package (Full), which is suitable for complex orthodontics and malocclusion treatment.
Invisalign Go or Invisalign Comprehensive Package?
- suitable for aesthetic treatment of the front teeth
- results in just 3 months
- treatment by a general dentist EUR 2,600–3,600
Invisalign Comprehensive Package (Full)
- suitable for demanding orthodontics and malocclusion treatment
- duration of treatment 3–24 months, depending on the complexity of the treatment
- treatment by a general dentist EUR 4,600–5100 and by a specialised dentist EUR 6,600–7,300.
Invisalign treatment in brief
- The teeth are digitally imaged or duplicated using standard methods. The software prepares an individual treatment plan and custom-made aligners that fit the teeth perfectly.
- 3D modelling shows you the outcome of the treatment right away!
- During the treatment, the aligners are replaced with more tightly-fitting aligners every two weeks until the desired result is achieved.
- New sets of aligners are available from the dentist at control appointments, which are held every 6–9 weeks.
- Another aim of the control appointments is to ensure the positive progress of the treatment and monitor the occlusion.
How do I start the Invisalign treatment?
Book an appointment for Assessment of the need for orthodontics, aligners (Invisalign, ClearSmile). The service is free of charge when performed by a general dentist. During the assessment appointment, the suitability of the Invisalign method is evaluated and a treatment plan is drawn for the necessary procedures.