It is safe to visit our clinics if feeling well
At Oral Hammaslääkärit, we actively monitor the coronavirus situation and adhere to the valid authority instructions in order to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff.
It is important to take care of matters related to one’s own health during exceptional circumstances as well. When you require a visit to the dentist, you can safely turn to us.
We ask you to postpone your appointment if:
- you have respiratory symptoms (a cold, cough, sore throat, fever, etc.) or other transmissible diseases.
- you are quarantined or recommended voluntary to avoid other people.
If you have traveled abroad please follow the valid authority instructions. The latest guidelines and recommendations can be found here.
You are welcome to visit our clinic as soon as you are feeling well again.
Instructions for arrival during the coronavirus epidemic
- If possible, please fill in the pre-information form at the MyOral online service before arriving to the clinic. In order to assess your pre-information, please bring with you a list of any medications you are taking.
- We ask you to arrive to our clinic as close to your booked appointment as possible in order to avoid any unnecessary waiting time.
- It is recommended to arrive with as few accompanying persons as possible.
- W recommend the use of face mask at our clinics.
We look after our customers’ safety – now more than ever
We never compromise safety or hygiene in our operations, especially during the current coronavirus epidemic. The level of our practices’ hygiene procedures is already high during normal conditions. For example, we always use appropriate personal protective equipment in order to protect our patients and staff.
We ask you join us in ensuring a safe visit to our clinic by adhering to the following instructions:
- We avoid shaking hands.
- Ensure good hand hygiene.
- Avoid any unnecessary waiting time and keep the safety distance.
- Brush your teeth already at home.
- We have further intensified the cleaning of our units and removed all unnecessary items from the waiting areas.
If you think you or a person close to you may have been exposed to the coronavirus (COVID-19), adhere to the valid authority instructions when seeking treatment.
If you have already been diagnosed with a coronavirus infection or if an infection is being suspected and you require urgent treatment, your treatment will be organised in a public health care unit in a centralised manner. For more information, contact your local oral health care unit or on-call service. All non-urgent dental treatment will be postponed until after you are feeling well again.
Appointment cancelling and rescheduling
The cancellation must be made no later than by noon on the day before the day of the appointment. Late cancellations and unused appointments can be charged according to the booked time.
You can cancel an appointment with your online bank credentials in the MyOral online service or by calling our centralised customer service on 010 400 3400 (8 a.m.–5 p.m. on business days). Appointments cannot be cancelled by e-mail or SMS messages (e.g. replying directly to a booking confirmation message).
For cancellations, postponements and invoicing matters of a private person, you can also call 010 400 3350 (mobile call charge/local network charge).The number is available every day 24/7. A recording will instruct you on how to leave a message outside the centralised booking service hours.