At Oral Hammaslääkärit, we actively monitor the coronavirus situation and adhere to the valid authority instructions in order to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff.
When you require a visit to the dentist, you can safely turn to us.
We ask you to postpone your appointment if:
- you have respiratory symptoms (a cold, cough, sore throat, fever, etc.) or other transmissible diseases.
- you are quarantined or recommended voluntary to avoid other people.
You are welcome to visit our clinic healthy, after at least two symptom-free days. Our personnel follow similar practices.
If you have traveled abroad please follow the valid authority instructions. The latest guidelines and recommendations can be found here.
If you have already been diagnosed with a coronavirus infection or if an infection is being suspected and you require urgent treatment, your treatment will be organised in a public health care unit in a centralised manner. For more information, contact your local oral health care unit or on-call service.
We look after our customers’ safety
We never compromise safety or hygiene in our operations. The level of our practices’ hygiene procedures is already high during normal conditions. For example, we always use appropriate personal protective equipment in order to protect our patients and staff.
With these measures, we ensure a safe visit together to our clinic:
- If possible, please fill in the medical history form at the MyOral online service before arriving to the clinic. In order to assess your pre-information, please bring with you a list of any medications you are taking.
- Brush your teeth already at home.
- Ensure good hand good hand and coughing hygiene.
- We avoid shaking hands.
- We have further intensified the cleaning of our units and removed all unnecessary items from the waiting areas.
Appointment cancelling and rescheduling
The cancellation must be made no later than by noon on the day before the day of the appointment. Late cancellations and unused appointments can be charged according to the booked time.
You can cancel an appointment with your online bank credentials in the MyOral online service or by calling our centralised customer service on 010 400 3400 (8 a.m.–5 p.m. on business days). Appointments cannot be cancelled by e-mail or SMS messages (e.g. replying directly to a booking confirmation message).
For cancellations, postponements and invoicing matters of a private person, you can also call 010 400 3350 (mobile call charge/local network charge).The number is available every day 24/7. A recording will instruct you on how to leave a message outside the centralised booking service hours.