Human-oriented dental care with a big heart based on research and the latest techniques.
I have previously worked as an intensive care nurse. My career as a dentist has been diverse, and I have also performed oral surgery in hospital.
In addition to basic dental care, I am especially interested in:
• cracked teeth and aches
• the effect of general diseases on dental care
• wisdom tooth problems and tooth extractions, including surgical extractions
• replacing missing teeth with prostheses or implants
• digitally imaged crowns, which can be completed even during one session
• occlusal problems and digitally manufactured occlusal splints