Welcome to gentle dental care! I have worked as a dentist for about 20 years and gained experience from both the public and private sectors. Starting from the autumn 2019, I will also be working as a part-time dentist in a hospital.
You can be yourself at my practice, so there is no need to feel anxious. Together, we will find a suitable treatment for you.
During my career, I have trained and been interested in the following fields:
– Diagnostics and treatment of patients with facial pain (e.g. examining what causes tooth ache that is difficult to locate)
– Diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of oral mucosal diseases
– Occlusal physiology examinations and treatment
– Oral and facial infections
– Dental care for special groups such as children and the elderly
– Dental care under premedication
– Treatment of gum tissue diseases as a new field of interest
– Aesthetic dental care services such as fillings, whitening and crowning
– All basic dental care services including fillings, root canal therapy and tooth extractions